WHAT IS THE AXZ PLAN?
Ford’s AXZ Plan provides recognition and benefits for Ford’s most important assets, current employees, retired workers, partners, their families, and friends. If you are in the market for a new vehicle through Ford’s AXZ plan, the #1 selling AXZ Plan dealer in the country is the place for you. Bill Brown Ford, located in Livonia, Michigan, delivers more new Ford vehicles through Ford’s AXZ Discount Plan than any other dealership in the world.
WHAT IS THE FORD A & FORD Z PLAN?
A&Z Plans offer discounted vehicle pricing plans to current Ford employees, retirees, and their families. Each person receives 4 PINs each year, which they can use to purchase a vehicle. Employees, retirees, and their immediate families can enjoy the best savings on a Ford Motor Company vehicle through the A&Z Plans.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FORD MOTOR COMPANY A & Z PLAN?
- Active full-time Ford employees, both salary and hourly (A Plan)
- Retired full-time Ford employees (Z Plan)
- Spouse and spouse’s parents (A&Z Plan)
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and stepchildren) (A&Z Plan)
- Grandchildren (A&Z Plan)
- Most surviving spouses of retirees (A&Z Plan)
- Brothers & sisters
- Same-sex domestic partners
- Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners
WHAT IS THE FORD X PLAN?
For non-Ford Motor Company employees, the X-Plan provides an opportunity to experience the benefits of driving a Ford Motor Company vehicle. Only selected individuals (neighbors and friends) are eligible! Ford Motor Company employees may sponsor you, or you may be eligible to work for a partner organization. Current X-Plan programs to recognize an ongoing relationship are Supplier Partner Recognition, Fleet Account Employee Appreciation, Friends & Neighbors.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FORD MOTOR COMPANY X-PLAN?
An eligible Partner Recognition (see list of approved partners) employee or retiree may generate up to two (2) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below:
- Employees (full time, part-time, and contract), retirees and spouses of eligible Partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.), and members of specific organizations or groups.
- Residents of the same household as listed above (driver’s license required for proof of residency).
- Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc., are eligible.
- Friends and Neighbors
- Eligible Ford employees or retirees may sponsor up to 4 PINs per year for any friend or neighbor.
Participating parties will need to provide proof of employment from an eligible organization for Partner Recognition benefits when they receive their vehicle. Explore current offers and inventory at Bill Brown Ford today.